¿Estás registrado? Ingresa

miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

Please Dream, It's NOT Over!

Since you showed this song to me (this original version, I've heard it long time ago from another group, a cover), it's hard not to remember you. Don't dream it's over has a magical sound that transports me to another epoch (you know what I mean), and there is like a saudade when I listen to this song... Why could it be? Who knows but, I'm glad to know that we have a lof of time to figure that =).

I'd like to finish saying to you...


PLEASE DREAM, IT'S NOT OVER!!!

Lc.

 Here the original video.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sorewa sorewa sore uta ni watakushi wa shiranakatta desu demo utsukushi nano desu to tottemo natsukashi desu.
Omoshiroi desu ne ルイスサン.

Anónimo dijo...

Ohhhh esa canción!!! Recuerdas? yo te la tararee y tú la sacaste al toque...es BUENAZA!!(Y)

Publicar un comentario